2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid
2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Ford Fusion is a five-passenger mid-size sedan manufactured by Ford Motor Company. Fusion was introduced in 2006 in gasoline, gas/electric hybrid, and gas/plug-in electric hybrid variants. The ‘new face of Ford’ the three-bar grill was first featured in Fusion. During its launch, Fusion was available in S, SE, and SEL trims. In March 2009, the Hybrid model was launched in the U.S. market.
Ford Fusion Hybrid
It was at 2005 North American International Auto Show that the hybrid-electric version of the Fusion was announced with the introduction of the original 2006 Fusion. In 2010, The hybrid model with a 2.5L Duratec I4 Engine, 156hp 136 ft.lbs. gasoline engine with intake variable cam timing was added into the SEL model. The Hybrid came with dual power front seats, electroluminescent Optitron-style gauge cluster, and Eco-Driving mode.
The second-generation 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid was unveiled at the 2012 North American International Auto Show. The new line offered a plug-in hybrid version named Ford Fusion Energi, a four-cylinder-only gasoline model, a next-generation hybrid version.
The 2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid
The key feature of the 2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid is the co-pilot 360. The hybrid model also includes auto high-beam headlights, BLIS, lane-keeping system, a rearview camera, and pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking. The other key features include:
- The hybrid comes with a 2.0L iVCT Atkinson-cycle I-4 HYBRID Engine with continuously variable transmission and 88kW Electric Motor that delivers 188 combined horsepower.
- 1.4kWh lithium-ion battery with power-split hybrid architecture.
- Smart Gauge with EcoGuide provides real-time driving feedback.
- The electric power-assisted technology provides comfortable driving and responsive steering.
- Regenerative braking and brake coach for a safe drive.
- Inflatable rear safety belts that help distribute crash-force energy across the torso and lower the risk of injury.
- Individual tire pressure monitoring system to help keep the tires at proper pressure levels.
- The AdvanceTrac with electric stability control detects wheel slip and helps maintain control. It also features Curve Control that slows the vehicle when it senses that the vehicle is speeding for a curve.
- Other safety features include multiple airbags, seat belt pretensioners, child safety locks, and SOS post-crash.
The hybrid has several irresistible features which makes it very appealing for the customers. Don’t forget to ask the dealer of Ford Fusion in Troy, NC for a test drive of the 2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid.