Top 5 Benefits of the Ford CPO Program
A certified preowned vehicle sits on the sweet spot between getting a new car that has a steep price depreciation in the first year, and an old one that could turn out to be junk. Keeping this in mind, the Ford CPO program ensures that you get a car that will be pocket friendly and also make for a quality ride. Check out these 5 benefits listed below to know why you should choose a car from the Ford CPO program.
1. Rigorous Assessment of the Vehicle: The process of certification involves a rigorous assessment of a preowned vehicle. Only the ones that pass the 172 point inspection process that includes factors like diagnostics, road tests, hybrid systems, etc. get certified.
2. CARFAX Report Verified: The CARFAX vehicle history report provides information about flood vehicles, fire damage, structural damage, accident history, etc. If present, these vehicles do not meet the strict certification standard of Ford and are hence not made available for purchase.
3. Warranty: Ford Motor Company provides a comprehensive limited warranty with each of its CPO vehicles. This covers more than 1000 components for 12000miles/12 months. Additionally, there is coverage for 7 years/100,000 miles under the powertrain limited warranty.
4. Financing Schemes: One of the most important benefits of this CPO program is the vast array of financing options available. Ford also has a policy by the name of Ford Credit that lets you return your vehicle within one year of purchase in case you face financial problems due to unemployment.
5. Roadside Assistance: Ford provides a number of complimentary roadside assistance for its CPO vehicles. This is available for both cars in and out of the warranty period. The services provided include charging batteries, changing tires, towing assistance of up to $100, reimbursement of rental cars of $30/day for up to 5 days, etc.
So, in case you are planning to purchase a preowned car in or around Southern Pines, Asheboro, or Abermale, then the first place you should visit is our Troy Ford Dealership. At our Montgomery Ford Lincoln dealership in Troy, NC, you can avail all of the above-mentioned benefits here and take home a ride that will fit your budget without any hassle.